The name of the competition speaks for itself. What fun is there without any speed in a contest? It is the briskly nature of this competition that makes it the most interesting and challenging amongst all. Participants form a team of 1-3 students that attempt to solve a set number of programming problems per round. Teams are ranked by the amount of problems solved and the time taken to solve them at the end of each round. Remember at IBA Pro battle, it is not just a game, it is a war!
The competition comprises of two rounds. Each round will feature questions from given scenarios with a sample set of inputs and corresponding outputs. Based on the scenario given in the question, the participants must devise an algorithm and implement it in any of the allowed languages to solve the problem and produce the desired results. Top teams from 1st round will make it to the Final Round, which will feature a similar pattern, except with considerably high difficulty in the problem sets. The following IDEs are allowed:
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Dev C++
The participants codes will be judged on the following basis:
- The number of problems they correctly complete.
- The time taken to complete the number of problems they complete. Earlier submissions carry more weight, but only if they are correct.
- Their code's ability to produce the correct output to sample input.
- The correctness of their code.
- No Program will be accepted after the time limit exceeds.
- Participants can only communicate with the organizers or the management team of the competition.
- Use of communication device or any other unfair means will result in an immediate disqualification.
- Partcipant should only carry a pen and a paper.
- Should know basic logical and programming concepts.
- Participants cannot leave the room before the competition round ends.
- Internet usage is strictly prohibited
- USBs, Extended HDD or any electronic items are not allowed in the lab.
- Any misconduct will lead to immediate disqualification.
- Anybody found using any unfair means will be immediately disqualified.
- Decision of the judges shall be considered final and cannot be challenged.
- The ProBattle Management reserves the right to change these rules without prior notice.
Event Head Details: